Thoughts from the Futon

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

decisions and misdecisions

So I believe it is tradition now for me to preface every blog with..."man I'm terrible at keeping up with these things"

Now that that is out of the way we can continue.

So have you ever had to make a decision that you really didn't want to make, but you knew that it was one that needed to be made? Those decisions are no fun...at all. These are the things that you pray about, and when you get your answer you argue with God on his logic. How could doing something that sucks so bad right now be better for the future? I don't understand, which makes it hard for me to explain to people, which makes it even worse. I try and do my best to follow God's plan for my life, but there are times (many times) where I feel inadequate to carry out the call on my life. I'm going on blind faith here, but how am I suppose to know where the line is drawn between my inner feelings and God's push in the right direction? I'm just hoping I haven't completely screwed everything up (that's probably my biggest fear).

...pray, that's all I can do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home