Thoughts from the Futon

Thursday, March 30, 2006

"Igniting" with aniticipation

Yes ladies and gentlemen, Ignite '06 is upon us. I have never personally been to an Ignite event, but from word of mouth they are quite amazing. Even better is that I have the joy of being a part of the worship band. This is, if you don't know me already, something I live for. I currently lead worship for an amazing group of kids in Cleburne, TX and wouldn't have it any other way (just for sass). I'll be playing bass for Ignite, which is actually how I started off in worship; o those many years ago, in 10th grade. If you aren't currently signed up for Ignite '06 you can sign up at the door, just a little shameless advertising. Ah...well I'm distracted...updates will follow this weekend...COME TO IGNITE!! peace!

3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger czim said...

booya!

I'll be there.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the record....

not all metal is bad.

mmkay!?

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Steve Heyduck said...

...and a great time was had by all. Except I didn't hang with the band enough.

Y'all did a great job, dood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home